The Rage
 
Monday, August 20, 2007
Local Love
I have been working at The Rage for over a month now, and each time I come in to work, I am blown away. Blown away not just by how colourful and lively the store is, but by the gorgeous clothing on the shelves. It is as though each time I come in to work, I am coming into the store for the first time. It's a great feeling that doesn't happen often enough. I cannot fathom how much work each of the designers we showcase put into their clothing and accessories. I feel compelled and inspired to do something more with my talents when I look at the work these designers do.

I simply need the time in order to do so, and we all know how hard it is to find time for yourself in a rush-rush world.

Well, I just have to say that I am excited to work in a store that supports local talent.. because seriously, there are too many 'big box' stores out there making it impossible for the little guy to get ahead. We help.

-Jennifer
posted by The Rage at 8:47 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

The Rage:
Energy that compels
communication through style

StyleGirl:
A female surpassing
standards in fashion

#2 Kensington Avenue
Kensington Market
Toronto, ON
M5T 2J7
416.599.5177
ragetoronto.ca

myspace.com/ragestylegirl

therage.bigcartel.com

Hours
Monday to Saturday: 11:00am-7:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm-6:00pm

Designers

  • Adrienne Butikofer
  • Jennifer Fukushima
  • Tania Howells
  • Allison Wells
  • Amie Scott
  • Fixeight
  • > see complete list

  • Links
  • Toronto Street Fashion

  • Media
  • The Rage in Action

  • Recent Posts
  • Continued Craziness.............
  • Yay, shoe shelves!!
  • Awesome Karaoke Madness!
  • It's been waaaay tooo long...........
  • The Busy City.............
  • Kensington is changing............
  • Ndeur 'round the world.........
  • Ndeur does it again..........
  • We Love Hardcores
  • Rage sHarp

  • Archives





    Powered by Blogger