The Rage
 
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Continued Craziness.............
OK, so I'm not a marketing natural, at least not in terms of speed.....when Mathieu does up a new set of shoes he sends the pics out to every person conceivable. I do not. But I guess I have a store and community projects to take care of too.......besides, once the pictures go up, at least a couple of the styles are already sold. They're so hot, they should be seen.........
Mathieu's latest invention is the Rage/Ndeur newsletter. It's necessary, the first one looks great, I just have to do my best to keep up with him, get him text when he asks for it etc.
Got a call from SunTV, they're looking for stores to suit up the hosts for some show, can't recall which one. I guess the guy on the phone had been in here before and liked that the clothes 'stood out'. We'll see we'll see.
I distributed a round of invites to a BIA related property owner's meeting, always entertaining. Every time I do this it gets a little faster.......today everybody was complaining about garbage, and rightfully so. The few trashcans we have are overflowing all the time, and the city's pickup isn't the greatest. If we had a BIA we could consider hiring a private company to take care of the neighborhood. Funny, I walked into one place (that I've visited twice before). The merchant started talking garbage then cried out 'Is it you that's looking after the neighborhood?' It's always someone else's job isn't it?
Finally got together a bunch of pictures/info to send to my friend shiro in Japan. Of course when we did pictures, we only photographed the front of the garment, not the back. It'll get done, just like everything else.
But I can't and won't complain. Everything considered, I lead an ideal existence. Truly.
posted by The Rage at 12:50 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Chemical Robotiks said…

    those shoes are awesome. the brown ones with the stars are the best in my book

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi I saw your shoes on My Space. They are truly unique. I would love to sell these shoes in my store. How can we make that happen? My store is in North Hollywood,Ca. The women would love these shoes. Go to NoHoArtsDistrict.com to get a feel of the area my store is in. Contact is msladyshoes@ca.rr.com

     
  • Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    The Rage:
    Energy that compels
    communication through style

    StyleGirl:
    A female surpassing
    standards in fashion

    #2 Kensington Avenue
    Kensington Market
    Toronto, ON
    M5T 2J7
    416.599.5177
    ragetoronto.ca

    myspace.com/ragestylegirl

    therage.bigcartel.com

    Hours
    Monday to Saturday: 11:00am-7:00pm
    Sunday: 12:00pm-6:00pm

    Designers

  • Adrienne Butikofer
  • Jennifer Fukushima
  • Tania Howells
  • Allison Wells
  • Amie Scott
  • Fixeight
  • > see complete list

  • Links
  • Toronto Street Fashion

  • Media
  • The Rage in Action

  • Recent Posts
  • Yay, shoe shelves!!
  • Awesome Karaoke Madness!
  • It's been waaaay tooo long...........
  • The Busy City.............
  • Kensington is changing............
  • Ndeur 'round the world.........
  • Ndeur does it again..........
  • We Love Hardcores
  • Rage sHarp
  • Trying

  • Archives





    Powered by Blogger