The Rage
 
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Hello Internet!
Hello everyone, this is Gwen and this is my first post. I've been working at The Rage for a month now, and its pretty good here. I usually work on Thursdays. It has been painfully slow here compared to when it was warmer. I get a lot of interesting people in here though. Earlier I was really really thirsty and wondering how I was going to get a drink when out of nowhere the Milk Fairy came and gave me a chocolate milk. The Milk Fairy is a nice man named Tom who brings Sarah milk sometimes. But she wasn't here, so I got her chocolate milk. Shhh, don't tell Sarah. It was Tom's birthday last Friday. Happy birthday Tom The Milk Fairy!
After that a man named Derek came and told me two jokes. I will post them here for you:

Two sausages were sitting in a frying pan.
"Man, is it getting hot in here!" said the one sausage.
"OMG, a talking sausage!" said the other one.

And the other one:
Two cats were swimming across the St. Laurence river. One cat was named Onetwothree, the other Undeuxtrois. Which one made it across?
Onetwothree did, Undeuxtrois cat sank!

Obviously Derek is a pretty funny guy. He promised to come back next week and tell me more, so maybe there will be posting more next week.
Other than that it has been a pretty uneventful day. The new stock looks great, and I am excited to see the new pictures for Alternative Fashion Week. More updates next week!
posted by The Rage at 2:10 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

The Rage:
Energy that compels
communication through style

StyleGirl:
A female surpassing
standards in fashion

#2 Kensington Avenue
Kensington Market
Toronto, ON
M5T 2J7
416.599.5177
ragetoronto.ca

myspace.com/ragestylegirl

therage.bigcartel.com

Hours
Monday to Saturday: 11:00am-7:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm-6:00pm

Designers

  • Adrienne Butikofer
  • Jennifer Fukushima
  • Tania Howells
  • Allison Wells
  • Amie Scott
  • Fixeight
  • > see complete list

  • Links
  • Toronto Street Fashion

  • Media
  • The Rage in Action

  • Recent Posts
  • oh neglected blog
  • Working together.......
  • ok, news........
  • Holy Cow, remember duck shirts?
  • Messy entry, lots of news though...............
  • Nuit Blanche fashion show?
  • Rage Hardcores
  • PS Kensington isn't soooo bad........
  • Local Love
  • Continued Craziness.............

  • Archives





    Powered by Blogger