The Rage
 
Monday, August 16, 2010
Obsessed with Alicia Mansillo bags!

This morning, when I came to work after a one-week hiatus (I went to Vancouver!), I looked around the store to see what new things we had and I saw stunning new handbags. Now, I must admit, I love shopping and new things. As such, I decided that I wouldn't touch them or look too carefully at them. However, when I looked at the chores I had for the day, one was to photograph them for our Facebook page. Fate, surely! Luckily for me, when I took a deep breath and went to check the price, I realized that these beautiful bags are all under $49! Now, I may sound like I'm exaggerating, but my new green bag with the pink lining knows better!

I really cannot praise Alicia Mansillo's bags enough. They are handmade, but they have a professional finish. They are practical, yet they are also fun. With the hobo style I got, you open the bag and you can see everything inside of it. I'm truly in love.

Alicia's bags are mostly large, and they range in price from $35-$49. Although I have only had my bag for a few hours, I've had enough bags to know that this one will last a while, especially with the reinforcement along stress points and the attention to detail. Also, they have pockets inside for easy-to-lose items like a cell phone or change purse.
I love the lining in Alicia's purses. I think this paisley-ish is my favourite lining, but I love the bright pink that lines my green purse as well. Although the green will translate well with my fall wardrobe, every time I open it I'll be reminded of spring and summer! Anyhow, I think my recommendation for one of Alicia Mansillo's bags is apparent, so stop by and check them out for yourself!

- Madeline

Alicia Mansillo
amansillo.etsy.com
Styles range from thirty-five to forty-nine dollars
posted by The Rage at 10:59 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

The Rage:
Energy that compels
communication through style

StyleGirl:
A female surpassing
standards in fashion

#2 Kensington Avenue
Kensington Market
Toronto, ON
M5T 2J7
416.599.5177
ragetoronto.ca

myspace.com/ragestylegirl

therage.bigcartel.com

Hours
Monday to Saturday: 11:00am-7:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm-6:00pm

Designers

  • Adrienne Butikofer
  • Jennifer Fukushima
  • Tania Howells
  • Allison Wells
  • Amie Scott
  • Fixeight
  • > see complete list

  • Links
  • Toronto Street Fashion

  • Media
  • The Rage in Action

  • Recent Posts
  • Sale time!
  • Nothing but Rage
  • Karaoke - You Wish You'd Been There!
  • It's so hot outside and cheap outfits are fun!
  • Vicki Nerino, yo!
  • G20 Chic
  • The Rage on a budget!
  • Lipgloss and Black
  • A Summer Outfit!
  • JUNE NEWSLETTER!!

  • Archives





    Powered by Blogger