The Rage
 
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Howdy Rage fans!
It's Thursday again, so it's my day to share my rage-y experiences with you. The store is looking good! There's lots of new stuff. We got some nice new clothing from Mechanical Donkey today. I would recomend coming in and checking them out, I don't think they will last long.
Lots of cool people came in today. I'm gonna shout it out to Dew, a lovely stand-up comedian who came in today with her friend Sin Sin (I probably just butchered that name, sorry) and entertained me for a while. There is a picture of the two of them, with Dew wearing a fun sweater by Pooker. They signed our new Valley of the Dolls wall of fame, so I predict Dew will be world famous by next year at the very least. That's how the wall works.
More next week, blog-bloggers.

Gwen
posted by The Rage at 3:18 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

The Rage:
Energy that compels
communication through style

StyleGirl:
A female surpassing
standards in fashion

#2 Kensington Avenue
Kensington Market
Toronto, ON
M5T 2J7
416.599.5177
ragetoronto.ca

myspace.com/ragestylegirl

therage.bigcartel.com

Hours
Monday to Saturday: 11:00am-7:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm-6:00pm

Designers

  • Adrienne Butikofer
  • Jennifer Fukushima
  • Tania Howells
  • Allison Wells
  • Amie Scott
  • Fixeight
  • > see complete list

  • Links
  • Toronto Street Fashion

  • Media
  • The Rage in Action

  • Recent Posts
  • wouuuaaahhhhh NDEUR SALES !!!!!!!!!
  • Holla!
  • Sarah 'tribute Day! Because we don't have to wait ...
  • I Love The French
  • English is so funny sometimes
  • Sunny Day in Kensington
  • New,New, New.......
  • Mannequins are born in the Rage's tree !
  • oh Kim
  • Hello Internet!

  • Archives





    Powered by Blogger