The Rage
 
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Stylist at your Service

Hi Guys and Gals,

It's Jane here to help you with all your fashion needs. I suppose I can start off with an intro about myself.
I'm a little girl in a big world, I have a clothing line called Black Circle Industries I sell here at The Rage and I am also a freelance stylist. What exactly does a stylist do? Well it's my job to make sure you look good. I have been styling professionally for just over a year now. I've been lucky enough to gain experience working with a stylist from Judy Inc doing a lot of commercial work. I also work with local djs and performers making custom clothing for their gigs near and far, not to mention the multitude of fashion shows and photoshoots I have styled as well. To check out some of my styling and designs see Black Circle Industries.

So here at The Rage I am available for you to help pick out the perfect outfit for your personality. I’m getting to know all the brands in the store and I’m quickly buying everything up so GET IN HERE and check this stuff out.

Right now we’ve got a super sweet sweater sale going on, $12 for a cozy remade sweater, perfect for a stroll around town in the chilly spring air. $12 for a one of a kind sweater… yes please!

Also Sarah and I have been busy remerchandising the store so the new displays are up and looking good. We now have a featured designer wall! This week it’s EMBODY, and if you’ve been following Tara White’s label you already know she’s got some really fun remade pieces in lots of different styles and wonderful spring colours.

So come check out the new store soon and take some time to really check everything out. There is some amazing local talent here
I’ll be back soon with more Rage Fashion news for you!

--Jane
posted by The Rage at 8:52 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

The Rage:
Energy that compels
communication through style

StyleGirl:
A female surpassing
standards in fashion

#2 Kensington Avenue
Kensington Market
Toronto, ON
M5T 2J7
416.599.5177
ragetoronto.ca

myspace.com/ragestylegirl

therage.bigcartel.com

Hours
Monday to Saturday: 11:00am-7:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm-6:00pm

Designers

  • Adrienne Butikofer
  • Jennifer Fukushima
  • Tania Howells
  • Allison Wells
  • Amie Scott
  • Fixeight
  • > see complete list

  • Links
  • Toronto Street Fashion

  • Media
  • The Rage in Action

  • Recent Posts
  • New Cats on the Block
  • We're Moving!!
  • Bye Camille
  • Hi Guys!This week we did a photoshoot of the new ...
  • New article about the store!
  • Shifty Galore
  • Art: The Rage Superhero's comic
  • Rage VOL 3
  • Rage VOL 3
  • Neww Creations!

  • Archives





    Powered by Blogger